If you follow my Vivacious Views Instagram account then you know I spent all day yesterday with this view…
I’m working on my 3-day NYC Itinerary…
How exciting is that?!?!
My solo trip to NYC is in the final 30 days of countdown…
I’m currently working on numbers 5-7 of the Step by Step Guide to Planning a Trip to NYC that I released several weeks ago…
the New York City Planning is underway!!
This post contains affiliate links. It is at no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products/deals that will help you get the most out of your travel experience. Full Disclosure Click Here.
Where I’m at in the New York City Planning Process…
• My dining budget for this trip is going to be mostly cheap eats.
In a city like New York, cheap eats are friggin’ delicious!
With $1 slices of pizza and $2 Hot-dogs, don’t forget the $5 Burgers at Shake Shack, I definitely won’t starve.
I also have a few coffee shops I’m looking forward to trying out including Alice’s Tea Cup and Fat Witch Bakery.
• I’ve worked out my day-to-day itinerary for NYC as far as which neighborhoods and areas I want to explore on certain days.
• My packing list is currently looking something like this…
I’ve started checking off the items I’ve gathered, like toiletries and travel gear.
This trip I’ve downsized to a backpack and cross-body bag… very minimal.
• I’ve put together a list of the snacks and items I will need to purchase before the trip and luckily it’s small: pretzels, m&ms, chapstick, gum, hand sanitizer, dry shampoo, and a new travel size deodorant. That sort of thing.
• Outfit ideas for the trip. I won’t start putting these together until I can check the weather.
• I’ve also started checking items off the Things to Do Before You Travel list.
My mom has offered to watch my dog Nemo, and I’ve already notified the bank of my travel dates.
I’m so excited I can’t wait to be on the Train to New York City!!!
I’ll be posting New York City Planning Updates each week on all the fun and exciting things I have planned, so be sure to Subscribe Below!!